Kate McDonald Maids Cornelia gown is utter bridesmaid perfection…if we do say so ourself! So graceful and light, it resembles the wrap dresses from Diane Von Furstenberg and tied around the waist to accentuate your figure. A fine art style with bohemian and angelic vibes, we thought we should give the Cornelia gown some style inspiration!
From bridesmaid hair styles to ballet flats, and of course those light floral touches, make the Cornelia gown a great dress for any bride’s wedding! We even wanted to give you some bridesmaid or bridal shower ideas below!
Cornelia Gown Inspiration
Here is an awesome Floral Crown How-To which would be a great idea to make during the bridal shower or night before festivities!
And these precious custom name bracelets would make a great gift for your girls. And definitely something they will wear again and again!
Bridesmaid Vodka Pear Lavender Cocktail:
- 1 pear, juiced
- 2oz Vodka
- 2oz Lemon Juice
- 2oz water
- 3/4oz Lavender simple syrup
- Salt to taste (just a pinch!)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 10-12 stalks of fresh Lavender or 1/4 cup dried
- Boil 1 cup sugar, 1 cup water, and the stalks of lavender in a pot.
- Once boiling, turn down to low heat and simmer for 10 mins
- Then cool and strain out lavender
- Now turn to the juiced pear and strain out any plup
- Combine the rest of the ingredients into a shaker and shake!
- Pour over ice and garnish with a sprig of Lavender.
This bridesmaid emergency kit is a saving grace!
What a sweet way to ask your girls to be a bridesmaid. We especially love the little pearl ring!
And these are all of the must-have photos you’ll want with your girls.
Hope all of this inspiration helps you along the wedding journey and especially for those pretty bridesmaids we all know and love! And don’t forget to visit our site to see what retailers near you have our new Kate McDonald Maids and Cornelia gown to try on!